Friday, May 14, 2010

Huey : I'm Ill


Man fuck these niggas I'ma spare everything but these niggas I flip the gun and gun-butt these niggas Take the knife off the AK and cut these niggas I'm sick...

I am sick of this fucking oppression called niggas. All you fried chicken eating asses are just plain dumb asses. No degree having ass you call your self a man but you live in your moms basement. HA! you just spit shit and your punk ass is trying to be a rapper. Bitch get your G.E.D. and get a damn job. Nigga take that check and pay for your child support. Nigga stop blaming Mexicans for taking your jobs you and those crackers just ain't self sufficient. Look here son close your eyes for a quick second and open them again bitch. The tables have changed your the one mowing the lawn while me and the Mexicans are just laughing and walking away to arrive to our executive jobs. Sin in the front of the bus this ain't the 50's you didn't have a free shower in those streets and stop hoping and saying yes we can. Bitch you ain't Barack Obama. Read a damn book you punk ass nigga and stay out the sun . seriously I'm sick of seeing pregnant chicks where ever i go just use protection. Cause I don't wanna see your sorry ass on Maury. Most importantly stay in school motherfucker! This ain't offencive I'm just trying to save the world one hood at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment