Thursday, June 3, 2010

G4L


Born in the 90s but my gang began in the 60s. where men fought in honor with the true definition of gangs. i ain't no damn blood nor a damn crip. I'm just a damn greaser that has never met a bastard that socialized with a socs. Call me Johnny Cade cause my life just sucks. I feel as if taking my own life would be the smartest decision whenever my parents to strike me when they were drunk. Call me Dallas Winston cause I'm nothing but a ruthless bastard that doesn't care about anyone or anything but only my friends. I attribute the skills of Two-bit Mathews cause I'm funnier than a comedian and I don't need a bud lite to get drunk. I can do that on my own damn self. If my last name is Curtis than you better call me Ponyboy cause football ain't really my sport but i read more than a straight A nerd. Oh yea I'm sensitive and I know how to act the part like a freaking professional.

I'm a greaser for life and you are nothing but a fragment of my distant imagination. It's funny cause my life is greater and sadly more worse than yours. I don't need greasy hair cause my skin is my greasy persona. Oh yeah I'm grease and you are water, I stand on a ledge and you and the rest of the haters in the world slip off. Did i mention I was standing on the grand canyon.

No comments:

Post a Comment