Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sent from the Heavens

I never seen such a beautiful girl ever in the world till I saw you for the first time. Every time I see you I swear you're an angle sent from above and your beauty just captivates me. To me you're yourself and I really don't care how you look or how you change in life because to me you're perfect in every single way. Plus you always find a way to inspire me. it's funny how people come and go but you're that type of girl that has a heart of gold that would never rust. We can chill anytime and you 'd have a presence that would resemble a goddess that would block all the superficial crap around us. With you life is golden and i wouldn't have any inspiration in the world and there is nobody in the world that I can call beautiful without thinking about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment