Sunday, January 31, 2010

Underdog




Damn why do people tell me that I will never amount to nothing on a daily basis. Don't they know that everyone shows up just to see the underdog in the competition. Ha! like i give a rats ass on what people have to say about me. I'm an underdog and underdogs never give up. Just like every underdog that walked on this earth I've got something to prove and i know its not to you it's to me. So watch me as i take each step into that damn coliseum and massacre each contender in the stadium. 5minutes later I'm the damn winner in this fight and i don't even care cause those rumors are dissolving faster than a pill in a soda. even though i am now victorious i am still defeated cause each match that i plan to compete in i will still be the underdog in the beginning and even in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment