Sunday, December 13, 2009

Chuckie Finster


Damn I've spent eleven years being afraid of everything around me. I had friends that were always on the verge for a new adventure. To bad I wasn't cause clowns scared the living shit out of me and don't even get me started with the dark. Damn I hate how my life has turned up. Cause I just don't know how I got surrounded by people that were happy even when they were sad. Sucks to be me cause apparently I'm the depressed one. It's like trying to find Waldo in a dark place and somehow you can see me. Do you know how it feels like to live a damn lie just so you can make everyone that loves you happy. Well trust me I do. But when you try to tell someone they just don't care. Like you're crying wolf and even when they show up the first two times they won't even open their eyes. So you cry wolf some more and they just ignore you like you're just a little pest. But you really don't care cause they will finally see the truth when I'm laying in that damn coffin. Won't you now seriously see whats wrong with me or will you only look with your eyes. Cause If you only look with your eyes you're dead off . What you really need to look with is your heart that is if you actually have one and I seriously doubt that you do. now your crying and wondering why this happened to ruin your good life but I just don't care. Cause the wolf came in the woods a lot and you were to stupid to actually see him. Like you actually cared, cause if you did you wouldn't let my shadow counsel my soul and make me bitter and depressed. So for now I'm going to leave you here to cry your fake tears cause karma is a fucking bitch you damn bastard. Finally this rugrat is out of existence hope the rest realize what life has to offer them. Peace out Malcolm peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment