Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Life




Born in 1993 with no care in the world. With no sympathy for those that I've always hated and tormented or just loved to hate. Filled with bloody rage and some points of grattitide which is very seldom for me to actually display. Graduated form Julliard and went to Los Angelous, California to presue a career in writing. My parents finally died leaving me happy wile my kid sister was brought in the hands of my loving and supportive older sister. Took the anger and turned it into blood sucking pure agony and started to draw and write like a fucking drug addict. Went to hollywood and instantly got a role in a horror film and became an instant sinsation. Making a gross income that surpassed both Donald Trump and Bill Gates. Ha! I dominated both those bastatds and donated half of all my money on The American Heart Association and spent the rest on useless crap like videogames and cars. Damn who ever knew I could waste so much after each paycheck that I got. Then finally my ever loving dark possessive side kicked in and I started to overdose and smoke kush just for the hell of it and my whole life went haywire since that mistake that I will never regret. I called all the people that I cared about and took my last breath and died in 2100. Yea you herd me overdosing took me that far suckers.


Peace suckas!

No comments:

Post a Comment