Thursday, December 24, 2009

Edd


Damn you both Ed and Eddy. Why did I ever think working with you two would actually benefit with my life. You both made me look like a fucking damn fool for the last time . I always wonder why I spent that afternoon making people believe that I was going to dye when I actually found out it was just a joke to Ed and Eddy. Damn I made my self look like a fool for the last time. Cause as I sit alone in my room in the dark cutting my self is the only way I could ever face my self in the end of the day. Fuck why the hell did I reduce to cutting my self when I had such a good life before this happened. I could have been a professional scientist and changed this damn retched world like they would ever give a damn in the end anyways. Now I screwed up big time cause i cut way to damn deep and my room has a red puddle and me as live bait for any damn cannibal that is on the hunt for some savoring fresh meat. But all is said and done cause as I lay in my coffin I can actually look back on my life and actually realize that my life just sucked. To bad I made my real friends sad and somehow made Ed and Eddy mad. Well the jokes on them cause they can spend their whole life on useless schemes while I sleep in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment