Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Jack Frost


It's the time for joy when December 25Th comes around the corner. Toys and Christmas bonuses ate coming ten fold. Little kids are getting ready for Santa Clause to deliver them toys and not coal. To bad this year is going to fucking change. Cause my good friend Jack Frost is gonna massacre you little punks with massive depression. It's just a damn shame to be born when Christmas is around the corner and all you've got is a damn cold heart. You see Jack isn't mad at all cause he ain't no fucking Scrooge. All that he wants is to make you all suffer for the cure that you have casted upon him. Damn never met a man that hates the laughter of little children. You see life is a bitch and a curse is nothing but a fucking whore that will never go away. To me being Jack Frost isn't a life goal it's a role that I'll be ready to obtain at anytime and at any place. I know that there isn't any time to look back cause now I've become Jack Frost. So every damn fucking Christmas that you celebrate you can be happy cause the both of us know that I wont. All that I know is that for me to be the most bad ass Jack Frost I need to be colder than the fucking Arctic tundra.

No comments:

Post a Comment