Monday, November 30, 2009

Dream

Many damn hours wasted sleeping but countless years slowly dying as you have a damn dream. Tick, tock time is slipping away as you hear the damn clock and your just running in that abandoned warehouse trying to find a way to escape. Spending countless hours sinking in to a dark sea as you have this dream wondering what I really means. This isn't a bad dream it's a fucking nightmare that you can never escape cause a damn dark force is concealing.You in this fucking sea. You hear many voices telling you here's your chance run while you still have a chance but you don't listen. You think that their going to trap you and then ambush you but your wrong their just trying to save you dumb ass. You finally listen but it's to late you start moving but it's not for the door your slowly sinking in quick sand and your trying to find a way out but you sink to a forbidden cave and scared to move. An hour passes by and you decide to run but somehow bump into a body that you never hoped to see again. It's me and I'm out for some fucking vengeance and I have no remorse to what happens next. This damn bastard though I was dead when he shot me in that cemetery and decided to runaway from this like a damn pussy but I decided that he was getting off easy. So I took this damn elixir that I found in hell and poured it into his drink. This kid is now trapped in this dream and will never wake up till he realizes what he did wrong. Time goes on as he runs and runs like hes in a damn marathon but he ain't getting off till he is fucking shot point blank in a fucking cemetery.

No comments:

Post a Comment