Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hell is where my heart is

A friend once told me you're only weak unless you give up. It's interesting how one part of me have given up and might never see the day of light for a long time. At one point I've lived an easy going life but as time went on I transformed in to a dog not a man.Each day goes on with no hope for me to ever be at peace. Feeling like I have to put on a show so my friends will never know that I'm really depressed. Some how they can Seee through my illusion and found the real me. With all the pain that I had to overcome is finally soaring like eagles on cloud nine. The sad part of all of this crap is that my friends really didn't notice the big picture in this damn x-ray. Cause I'm actually trapped under the protection of the grim reaper .Ol' Grimmy is what I call my new guardian cause until I can finally escape from this black abyss that I'm in I know I will never be free to free Lesly from all of the that I've put him through. Damn you Jean the hell that you put Lesly in is unbearable you damn bastard. The only thing that I can now tell you is to learn death before dishonor. So here is the moment of no return will it be death or dishonor cause Lesly is slipping away very fast son. It's interesting that you picked death cause you would rather take care of your self than a sick person in need . Now you can ascend from hell cause you just committed a crime and that wrong doing was helping a friend in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment