Friday, November 27, 2009

Sleep


People always say that you need eight hours of sleep to be ready for the next day. It's funny cause if I go to sleep I'm bound to be screwed. I don't care if I get tired cause I just wanna be awake to make a few people mad at me. To me sleep ain't the type of friend that you really need cause sleeping is a fucking drug. And this drug can posion your damn mind and scare the living crap out of you. Think that I'm crazy right but just ponder on this for a minute. Every time that you go to sleep you are just drowning in your pain and you are just killing your self at the spot. So take those eight hours if you must but if you don't wake up your fears will finally get the best of you and you'll die for no damn reasion. This isn't "Down to Earth" cause if everyone that died got a second chance to redo their life you wouldn't even know were to start at all.Now don't balme me if you never wake up ever cause you fucking brought this on your self. Now you made your bed and you can now lie in it. Sleeping is a fucking drug that you overdose and if you don't know yourlimits you will never see another lite of day again.

No comments:

Post a Comment