Saturday, November 28, 2009

Die Bitches Die

Do you know how it feel to have parents that don't even want you. Well I do cause my parents are bitches and they don't even classify as mutha fucking humans. If you were to meet my parents they would put on a show that you'd pay to see again. To bad once you all leave the act is getting very sour. My parents are fucking hypocrites and don't even give a flying rats ass about their damn children. Always threatening me to kick me out their damn house but don't even have the balls to follow though with their word. My dad thinks that he is running the show when I'm around but he's just scared that once he leaves I will rule the damn house like I'm fucking Castro. All that the bastard does is talk on his phone and meets up with his friends like he's winning a fucking prize and leaving his family like he don't give a damn. People always say that I should respect my mom cause she brought me to this damn world. But I feel like I shouldn't cause she don't give a damn bout me at all. Every time I start getting in trouble e defends my fucking dad like he's her son and makes me wonder what I really am to her. Damn it's funny how I have all these damn issues and my parents keep blaming it on my friends but their to damn blind to realize it's something else. I told them once and they will just phase my words out they think they gave me all that I wanted but their dead off. I hope they can just fucking drop dead and let me live my damn life. I don't give a damn as I go to their funeral in all red cause in the end of the day their old news. So hey can die and make their country proud cause I will be chill to see those damn curtains go down in flames as I laugh and never come back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment