Thursday, November 26, 2009

Living with no cause







I wake up each morning with only dispair to fill up my day. I wake up each morning wondering why God let me live for so long with a weak heart that is covered with a scar that will never diminsh till I take that long peaceful rest. I wonder why I'm the only one in my family that has to suffer with such a weak muscle, and I'm the only one with no chance to libe at all. Let's face it I see that coffin thay the church made for me everytime I go to sleep.I know what this means I only have a mere few seconds, minutes, and even a few hours to live if I'm lucky. I just hope tat when I leave my family and friends won't feel like my death was of their doing. I lived a good life so farand everyone was bound to see this day coming sooner or later. Well I'm now goin to heaven or hell so atleast ima be safe from the damn danger that this damn world has set for me to fall victim to.

No comments:

Post a Comment