Saturday, November 28, 2009

I feel like dying


Wake up wach morning and I just get pissed off at the world around me. Parents hate me, sister fucking dispires me, and I hve no damn reason to live in such a fucking hell hole. Each day brins me pain and all I wanna do is get my blade and cut my self like I'm fucking emo. I have no fucking damn desire to live and I hardly don't care what happens to those that despise me. Just hope that they die before I have a chance to kell them and laugh as their families feel the pain that they have brought to me . Ha like I have any remorce for those bastards anyways . Even though I might have a fucking synical laugh in the whole ordeal would still be feeling some pain because I am still living to see another damn day. Dark souls bad influences flow around me like I am their keeper and those influences trap me and never want me to have this damn curse called life that has been casted upon me. I wish things could go back to how things were before. Cause back in the day my life was so damn simple but I know that will never happen cause I'm just a damn bastard that will never feel joy for anything ever again foras long as I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment