Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sucking the life out of me

Damn what a tangled web I've wove.Who knew you could die from sucking your blood. I now know that it's to late for me but now you could just go ahead in your life and suck every inch away.Damn you bastard for letting me inhale that sweet sent. Now you got me hooked on blood. Now don't stop till every drop is out of your damn body, cause I'm on a hunt for some blood that tastes like cherry.Call me crazy but this is the only drink that I love the most. It's like winning the lottery. The best part of this game is that all I nee dis a knife and I've won jackpot. No money is needed only my rich blood on my tongue. Watch me as I take out my pair of fangs and suck my blood dry and laugh as I take every sip of the everlasting juice. If you think Ima stop then you got another thing coming. Cause I want people to see those scars that are on my body like it's an art exhibit. Ha watch those fucking doctors put me into isolation so they can drug me up like a crack addict. I already know its not gonna work cause I'm fuckin immortal bitch. All I need in this hell hole is my switch blade and my arm and my tongue will take care of the juice pouring out. I might be crazy but it's better than being normal. All I need for a friend is a knife and an isolated place cause I know those two things will never hurt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment