Sunday, November 29, 2009

Damn

Damn I'm losing control my mind is roaming all over the place. Who ever knew that one girl could change my damn life cause I didn't. She has me blinded with her heart. To me she is Jasmine and I'm Genie and I'm finding it hard to fulfill her every wish. It's funny my friends don't like her but I can fucking care less cause she took my life and changed it for the best. Damn I don't know what I'd actually do without her. It's like if she were to die at this point I wouldn't have the desire to go on with my life. I know there are many girls in the world but I can't even see them cause my eyes won't let me. I can't believe it this damn girl stole my heart and she can keep it. This might seem crazy but if she were to harm anyone in my family I would support her like it was my mission in life. I don't know how this destiny crap work but now my life is full and I know I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world. Some people need their cars and money to make them feel good about their selves but for her I would sell my soul and all my worldly possessions just so that I could be with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment