Thursday, November 26, 2009

Damn, Drake once said ' Baby you ma everythin you all I ever wanted" but with out you doing something is worthless. It's intresting how I've never felt like this about someone till I met you. Sure I've liken many girls but none of them can ever hold a candle to you. It's funny cause for nine years all of my emotions have disappeared. But once I met you they have somehow came back like they were sent to me like it would save me from all of my pain. Now every time I see you I feel like bing a bastard isn't even a decision that I should make caue you're the only person that I actually care about. Damn with out you I feel like I dont even deserve to write a damn word again. Like with out you there isnt any need to feel happy about anything at all. Most people say what I am feeling isnt something that I even know about at all but I say their wrong cause Im not listening with ym ears I just have the conviction to listion with only my heart. Even if you dont feel the same way I would risk my life just so yo could see another day to live. If you ever screwed up I'd be the one to always be there to make every thing right in this world even if it means dying just to protect you.

No comments:

Post a Comment