Friday, December 18, 2009

Stripper


Damn I can't fall asleep in my coffin tonight. Cause seeing that young and innocent girl just makes me infuriated. I ponder this question that never escapes my mind. I can't stop wondering where is her father at this damn scary moment in her life. I just couldn't stand to hear that the drunk actually believed that his daughter was studying at her friends house. It's a damn shame what she has to learn as she strips just to see a lower point in her life. She went to school everyday trying to see if someone would help her sop this risky lifestyle but alas no one ever did help the girl. To bad no one gave her the time of day to begin with. I can tell she hates how her life is at the moment. Cause there isn't any moment in the day when she is alone she doesn't cry a river of pain. We both know that she really isn't paying for her tuition at all. Now her shift is now done and she wonders if she has the urge to stop stripping. It's a shame that she has to cry for hours and hours to come just so she can feel a little bit better about her life. Even though she knows her life is now never going to be the same for as long as she lives. I finally figure out something her mom died and she has lot all of her faith to care about her self. Well at least there is a bright side to all of this she never took her own life to make all of her pain go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment