Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Love


Frost once said "Nothing Gold Could Stay". Apparently he was wrong cause this girl has a special coat of gold hat will never crack. People were always telling me useless crap like she wasn't the one for me. But since I'm a teen I'm never going to listen to all that bull. Well it's a good thing I never listened to all of those fools cause she is the best thing that ever happened to me. Th best part out of all of this was that I wasn't looking with my eyes but only with my heart. Somehow this girl captivated my heart and made it sky rocket all the way to cloud 9. It's funny cause she took my anger and exchanged it for endless joy and I wouldn't have it any other way. Every were I go it's like she got me hypnotized caused she's all that I see and I really cant stop thinking about her. Wayne once said I feel like dying but ever since I met her I feel like dying will have to wait when she leaves my life for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment